How to Make a PDF in Word and Publisher
If you’re creating your files in Publisher, make sure to save it in PDF so that we can open your files for printing.
1. Go to File > Export > Create PDF/XPS Document
2. Type the name of your file
3. For Save as type, choose PDF
4. Click Options and for the publish option choose either High Quality Printing or Commercial Press, to make sure you’re sending us the best quality file possible
5. Click Ok and then Publish.
If you’re using Microsoft Word the steps are pretty much the same.
1. Go to the File tab
2. Click Save as
3. In Save as type choose PDF and type your file name
4. Choose the location and click Save